Virtual Summer School
The goals of the program will seek to:-
- Extend learning in mathematics to focus on common/critical areas by grade level
- Extend learning in reading to focus on Common Core anchor standards K-4
- Improve technological skills in a collaborative environment
- Strengthen the professional learning relationships and build our school community through shared experiences.
|WEEK 1||Mon, July 6||Tues, July 7||Wed, July 8||Thur, July 9|
|WEEK 2||Mon, July 13||Tues, July 14||Wed, July 15||Thur, July 16|
|WEEK 3||Mon, July 20||Tues, July 21||Wed, July 22||Thur, July 23|
|WEEK 4||Mon, July 27||Tues, July 28||Wed, July 29||Thur, July 30|
- Over 140 students signed up for the 4 week online synchronous/asynchronous program.
Summer school expectations:
To ensure that your child gets the most out of this experience, please do the following:-
- Have scholars sign on by 9:15 AM
- Ensure that Chromebooks are fully charged
- Students should already have eaten breakfast
- Keep a notebook, pencils, crayons for use nearby.
- Provide a quiet space
- Encourage and support participation each day.
- Students should attend daily and participate.
Teachers, parents and students had a great first week, and look forward to the next three weeks.
Ms. Watkis & Mr. Metin (Summer School Supervisors).